The Law Office of Marcia Binder Ibrahim, LLC, located in Montgomery County, PA, has a job opening for an associate attorney with at least five years of criminal and/or immigration experience. The firm handles criminal and family matters, and has a special focus on all aspects of immigration law as they relate to the above.
Applicants must be a member of the Pennsylvania bar and/or eligible to waive in. Spanish language fluency is required. The firm’s offices are located in Lansdale and Norristown, and both are convenient to SEPTA’s regional rail. A competitive salary and benefits are available. The firm offers a flexible and congenial work environment, with significant opportunities to gain experience in complex immigration matters.
Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter detailing why you are qualified for this position, along with salary requirements and a resume in PDF format to Marcia Binder Ibrahim. (Note: the firm will not accept calls regarding this position unless the firm has already made contact first.)
Gawthrop Greenwood, PC is a mid-size 100+ year old law firm headquartered in West Chester, PA. They have a job opening / opportunity for a full-time experienced Estate Paralegal for their Wilmington, DE office. The desired candidate’s requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must be organized, professional, dependable
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong technical skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; OneSource Tax and Accounting System (“Zane”)
- Prosystems fX and TABS experience a plus
- Must be able to prioritize and pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be generally familiar with court accounting and tax preparation software, the Delaware probate process, and ability to draft estate planning documents; familiarity with the Pennsylvania probate and inheritance tax process a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
The firm offers a competitive starting salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, ST, LT, Life and 401K. Please forward resume, salary requirements and references to Diane Wenner . Equal Opportunity Employer.
The law firm of Flaster/Greenberg PC has a job opening / opportunity for a Midlevel Associate in Family Law / Commercial Litigation to work out of their Cherry Hill office, with occasional travel to their Philadelphia office.
Flaster/Greenberg PC is a full-service, commercial business law firm serving clients across a range of industries in the public, private, government and nonprofit sectors. six offices in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware, strategically located within the mid-Atlantic corridor in close geographic proximity to the hubs of business, industry and government.
Their ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2-4 years of family law experience;
- Commercial litigation experience and/or a strong interest in working on commercial litigation matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- New Jersey license required. Pennsylvania license a plus.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to: Erica S. Gonzalez, Director of Legal Recruitment.
Berks County is a lovely area of PA. The Law Firm of Leisawitz Heller is a mid-sized law firm serving clients throughout Berks County and southeastern Pennsylvania. It has been one of the leading law firms since 1945. The firm offers a range of legal services, including business formations and mergers, bankruptcy, employment law, personal injury litigation, real estate development, estate planning and administration, elder law, and taxation.
The firm has an immediate job opening / opportunity for a legal assistant with 3-5 years litigation legal secretary experience. Duties include word processing (70+ wpm), file organization, e-filing, answering phones and other administrative tasks. The qualified candidate should have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office) with a high accuracy rate and attention to detail. A positive attitude and strong work ethic are important.
The firm offers comprehensive benefits and a team friendly work environment. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to Kimberly A. Dunkle, Controller / Firm Administrator. Applications may also be submitted by U.S.P.S. to 2755 Century Boulevard; Wyomissing, PA 19610.
The mid-size law firm of Gawthrop Greenwood, PC, which is located in West Chester, Chester County, PA, is steeped in rich history. They have a job opening / opportunity for an Estate Paralegal with a minimum of five years’ experience. The successful candidate will be organized, professional, dependable, articulate, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Strong technical skills are required, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; FastTax (“Zane”); Prosystems fX and TABS experience a plus. Candidate must be able to prioritize and pay attention to detail and accuracy.
Must be generally familiar with court accounting and tax preparation software, along with knowledge of Orphans’ Court practice. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life and 401K.
Please forward resume, salary requirements and references to Diane Wenner, Assistant Office Manager. The firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The small, growing 4-attorney Jenkintown, Montgomery County, PA law firm of Solnick & Levin LLC is seeking an associate with a minimum of 3 years of plaintiff personal injury experience. The desired candidate must be able
- to work independently
- pay attention to detail
- have excellent writing skill
- have strong analytical skills
- be hard working
- be well organized
- have superior communication skills
Experience with court appearances, motion practice and depositions is required. Email your cover letter, resume, and salary request to Kelly A. Mills, Firm Administrator.
The King of Prussia, PA law firm of Mannion Prior, LLP has an immediate opening for an associate with a minimum of 2-3 years of solid commercial litigation experience at a large firm, as well as excellent academics. Experience in estate planning & administration and Orphans’ Court litigation preferred.
Mannion Prior is a litigation boutique which pursues, defends, and provides advice on issues involving the standards of care applicable to fiduciaries such as trustees, executors, guardians, charitable organizations, banks, trust companies, partners, attorneys, and officers and directors of corporations.
The firm offers a generous salary and benefits package, including a 401(k) match.
Please send cover letter and resume to Christine Thul.
Job Opening / Opportunity in Williamsport, PA:
McCormick Law Firm in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, is looking to hire a full-time associate attorney with 1-7 years experience who is interested in working in the general practice of law, with a focus in Professional Liability Defense and Commercial Litigation. The associate will also have opportunities to work in the following practice areas: General Defense Litigation, Municipal Law, and/or Labor & Employment Law. The ideal candidate must be focused, highly motivated, and energized to take on current business as well as new challenges. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1862, McCormick Law Firm is one of the oldest and most established law firms in North Central Pennsylvania. The Firm has a regional presence, and is looking for an attorney with a long-term commitment to residing and practicing in Pennsylvania. The Williamsport area offers a high quality of life. All attorneys at McCormick Law Firm are encouraged and expected to be involved as a volunteer in the community.
Interested applicants should send a resume, law school transcript and cover letter, including available start date, to Emilie Pearson, Business Manager, via email, or via regular mail to:
McCormick Law Firm
Attn: Emilie Pearson, Business Manager
835 West Fourth Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
A growing solo practice PI firm in Conshohocken, PA is looking for someone who can do it all. A great job opportunity! The ideal candidate will have:
- three or more years’ experience in a plaintiffs personal injury law firm
- experience managing a small office
- well-developed communication skills
- experience with cloud-based or traditional practice management computer software — Clio experience a plus
- experience with motor vehicle cases, premises cases, and medical malpractice is important
The position is part-time, with an anticipated transition to full time. The firm offers a flexible and family-friendly workplace.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to Andrew T. Neuwirth, Esquire. Not accepting submissions from recruiters, or by telephone.
Heckscher, Teillon, Terrill & Sager, is a boutique trusts and estates law firm with 17 attorneys and 6 paralegals located 20 minutes from Center City Philadelphia in West Conshohocken. They have a job opening / opportunity for an experienced, full-time trusts and estates paralegal.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years trusts and estates experience, including administration of complex estates and trusts, and preparation of Federal and State tax returns (706, PA-1500, 1041, PA-41)
- 4-year degree or paralegal certificate, or equivalent experience
- Professional manor, ability to work independently in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Team player, yet independent thinker.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills. Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work well with clients. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with tax preparation software (knowledge of Faster and/or ProSystems Fx Tax a plus).
- Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience required.
The position offers competitive salary and generous benefits.
Qualified candidates may email cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references in confidence to: Anne L. Paisley, Firm Administrator.
The firm is not accepting telephone calls regarding the position.