The law firm of Flaster/Greenberg PC has a job opening / opportunity for a Midlevel Associate in Family Law / Commercial Litigation to work out of their Cherry Hill office, with occasional travel to their Philadelphia office.
Flaster/Greenberg PC is a full-service, commercial business law firm serving clients across a range of industries in the public, private, government and nonprofit sectors. six offices in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware, strategically located within the mid-Atlantic corridor in close geographic proximity to the hubs of business, industry and government.
Their ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2-4 years of family law experience;
- Commercial litigation experience and/or a strong interest in working on commercial litigation matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and client servicing skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- New Jersey license required. Pennsylvania license a plus.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to: Erica S. Gonzalez, Director of Legal Recruitment.