Gawthrop Greenwood, PC is a mid-size 100+ year old law firm headquartered in West Chester, PA. They have a job opening / opportunity for a full-time experienced Estate Paralegal for their Wilmington, DE office. The desired candidate’s requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must be organized, professional, dependable
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong technical skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; OneSource Tax and Accounting System (“Zane”)
- Prosystems fX and TABS experience a plus
- Must be able to prioritize and pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be generally familiar with court accounting and tax preparation software, the Delaware probate process, and ability to draft estate planning documents; familiarity with the Pennsylvania probate and inheritance tax process a plus.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
The firm offers a competitive starting salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, ST, LT, Life and 401K. Please forward resume, salary requirements and references to Diane Wenner . Equal Opportunity Employer.