A long-established Norristown, PA law firm is seeking an attorney with 5 – 10 years experience in Family Law, Creditor Representation and Commercial Litigation. Workers Compensation and/or PI experience is helpful. The applicant must be able to handle own caseload. Interested applicants should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Hiring & Firing
- Human Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Affiliations
- Personal Rantings
- Practice Closing
- Practice Start-Up
- Records Management and Retention
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks
- Training & Orientation
Law Practice Management
- Associate Attorney Job Opening in Fleetwood, PA
- Paralegal Job Opening in Fleetwood, PA
- Legal Administrator Job Opening
- Job Opportunity – Legal Administrator
- Are Your Practice Management Procedures Up to Snuff?
- Associate Attorney – Job Opening
- Free Marketing Seminar
- Farewell to Ward Bower
- Holiday Cards and Events
- How much is your engagement agreement worth?
DisclaimerPlease note, nothing on this Blog serves as legal advice. If you require legal assistance please contact an attorney licensed to practice in your state.
CopyrightAll rights reserved, Ellen Freedman & Freedman Consulting.
TagsABA Apple attorney bereavement Billing CLE coaching computer security confidentiality Cyberattack Debt disaster recovery education Employer Employment Facebook Financial management fraud hiring holiday iPad job job opening job opportunity Job search law firm lawyer legal services litigation loss Marketing MCLE Microsoft paralegal parents pet Privacy retention Security seminar Social Media software technology Twitter virus