Join their team! A progressive mid-sized regional law firm located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, seeks a full-time Legal Administrator with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience managing non-attorney staff, handling HR, employee relations, employee benefit matters and managing the key areas of law firm operations including technology, facilities, finance, legal industry trends and marketing. Candidate must be capable of working independently, maintain confidentiality, be a self-starter and work effectively with firm management. Candidate must have excellent people skills, written and oral communication skills and analytical skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel and Juris. SPHR, SHRM-SLP certifications preferred. Excellent benefit package available.
- Location: Bethlehem, PA
- Compensation: commensurate with experience
- Candidates only. No Recruiters.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Please do not contact job poster with unsolicited services or offers.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to Kristine Roddick, Esquire; Managing Partner