One of my favorite blogs is iPhone J.D. It’s the place to turn to for all things Apple, related to the use of the iPhone and iPad by lawyers. Their recent blog post, “Apple Releases iOS 6.1″ covers every change in the update, with clear screen shots and explanations. It’s everything you want to know, and more, clearly written.
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Hiring & Firing
- Human Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Affiliations
- Personal Rantings
- Practice Closing
- Practice Start-Up
- Records Management and Retention
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks
- Training & Orientation
- The Latest Fraudulent Bank Check Scam
- Records Management for Personal Stuff
- Job Opening – Accounting Manager, Law Firm
- Can You Deduct Business Expenses Combined With Vacation Activity?
- Job Opening – Senior Associate in Estate Admin & Probate
- Economic Recovery Eludes Legal Industry
- Windows Security Patches Released
- Computer Security Issues – Windows XP, Adobe Flash, Internet Explorer
- Tax on Legal Services in PA
- Security Issues on iPhone 5s
DisclaimerPlease note, nothing on this Blog serves as legal advice. If you require legal assistance please contact an attorney licensed to practice in your state.
CopyrightAll rights reserved, Ellen Freedman & Freedman Consulting.
Tags2013 ABA accounts receivable Alteva Apple bad debt bereavement blogging Career CLE Client Service computer security confidentiality Cyberattack deadbeat Debt disaster planning disaster recovery education Employer Employment Facebook Failure Financial management fraud hiring iPad Job search loss Marketing MCLE Microsoft parents pet Privacy retention Security seminar Social Media software technology telephony Twitter VoIP Windows 8