One of my favorite blogs is iPhone J.D. It’s the place to turn to for all things Apple, related to the use of the iPhone and iPad by lawyers. Their recent blog post, “Apple Releases iOS 6.1” covers every change in the update, with clear screen shots and explanations. It’s everything you want to know, and more, clearly written.
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Hiring & Firing
- Human Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Affiliations
- Personal Rantings
- Practice Closing
- Practice Start-Up
- Records Management and Retention
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks
- Training & Orientation
- Job Opening – Commercial Litigation Associate
- Upgrade to Windows 10?
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Job Opening – Law Firm Administrator
- Job Opening for Public Interest Attorney
- Upcoming Seminar Presentations by Ellen Freedman
- Job Opening – Bilingual Associate Attorney
- Job Opening / Opportunity for Experienced Estate Paralegal in Wilmington, DE
- Job Opening / Opportunity for Mid-level Associate
- Job Opening / Opportunity – Legal Assistant in Wyomissing
DisclaimerPlease note, nothing on this Blog serves as legal advice. If you require legal assistance please contact an attorney licensed to practice in your state.
CopyrightAll rights reserved, Ellen Freedman & Freedman Consulting.
TagsABA Apple attorney bereavement Billing CLE coaching computer security confidentiality Cyberattack Debt disaster planning disaster recovery education Employer Employment Facebook Financial management fraud hiring iPad job job opening job opportunity Job search law firm lawyer legal services litigation loss Marketing MCLE Microsoft paralegal parents pet Privacy retention Security security risk seminar Social Media software technology Twitter