I just received a note of congratulations from LinkedIn letting me know I have one of the top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012. Considering that they just announced passing the 200 million member milestone, I think that’s quite an achievement. I attribute it to the relentless pursuit of creating and reposting content, which I hope is meaningful and helpful to attorneys and law firm administrators. In this medium, content is King! If it gets me an occasional visitor to my profile or web site, so much the better
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Hiring & Firing
- Human Resources
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Marketing & Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Affiliations
- Personal Rantings
- Practice Closing
- Practice Start-Up
- Records Management and Retention
- Social Media
- Tips & Tricks
- Training & Orientation
- Do You Dream of Becoming In-house Counsel?
- Ebola Guidance
- Why Family-Owned Businesses Fail
- H H Gregg Needs to Learn About Customer Service
- In What World is a Trip to the ER Romantic?
- Attorney Seeking Job Opportunity
- Job Opening – Senior Associate in Estate Admin & Probate
- Job opening – Executive Director
- The Latest Fraudulent Bank Check Scam
- Records Management for Personal Stuff
DisclaimerPlease note, nothing on this Blog serves as legal advice. If you require legal assistance please contact an attorney licensed to practice in your state.
CopyrightAll rights reserved, Ellen Freedman & Freedman Consulting.
TagsABA accounts receivable Alteva Apple bad debt bereavement blogging Career CLE Client Service computer security confidentiality Cyberattack deadbeat Debt disaster planning disaster recovery education Employer Employment Facebook Failure Financial management fraud hiring iPad job opening Job search loss Marketing MCLE Microsoft parents pet Privacy retention Security seminar Social Media software technology telephony Twitter VoIP Windows 8